All certification training takes place in Austin, Texas. Training hours are 9am – 5pm.
- December 3-5, 2018
With your tuition payment, you are eligible to attend RAMP UP Certification Training up to 3 times over 2 years.
Certification Tuition: $1,250
Payable in 1, 2 or 3 monthly payments.
BECOME A CERTIFIED RAMP UP COACH
Here are the benefits of becoming a Certified RAMP UP Coach:
- You will be trained by Chad Peevy, live, for 3 days in a small group setting in Austin, Texas.
- You will learn how to teach the systems, models and frameworks taught in RAMP UP that will allow you to enhance the learning experience for your agents.
- You will learn best practices for implementing the RAMP UP program in your office.
- You will receive collateral and training for how to market yourself as a Certified RAMP UP Coach, making you more competitive in the coaching job market.
- You will receive a VIP pass to live events hosted by The Agent School, as well as 10 general admission passes for your guests.
- You will receive ongoing monthly training via video calls.
- Access to the private RAMP UP Coach Facebook Group.
- You will receive the RAMP UP Coaching Curriculum – 8 weeks of activities to enhance your coaching sessions with your agents that will lead to heightened levels of clarity, energy and productivity.
- Need a refresher on the curriculum? For your single tuition payment you can attend up to 3 times over 2 years!
What if I can’t attend an event?
That’s ok. Just attend the next one. You may attend 3 certification trainings over a 2 year period.
Will I work one-on-one with Chad?
Certification training events are small group events (no more than 20 new certification candidates per session). While Chad will facilitate and there may be opportunities for you to connect with Chad between sessions, you should not anticipate one-on-one sessions.
Does my office need to be a RAMP UP subscriber in order for me to become certified?
No. Even if your office is not a current subscriber, you may still earn a RAMP UP Certification.
How can we help?