BECOME A CERTIFIED RAMP UP INSTRUCTOR
All certification training takes place in Austin, Texas. Training hours are 9am – 5pm.
- September 18 – 20, 2019
RAMP UP provides coaches with an 8-week curriculum for new or “re-launching” agents. The Certified RAMP UP Instructor program was designed to give those coaches who work with these agents the tools and resources to implement the program at the highest level.
Here are the benefits of becoming a Certified RAMP UP Instructor:
- You will be trained by Chad Peevy, live, for 3 days in a small group setting in Austin, Texas.
- You will learn how to teach the systems, models and frameworks taught in RAMP UP that will allow you to enhance the learning experience for your agents.
- You will learn best practices for implementing the RAMP UP program in your office.
- You will receive collateral and training for how to market yourself as a Certified RAMP UP Instructor, making you more competitive in the coaching job market.
- You will receive a VIP pass to live events hosted by The Agent School, as well as 10 general admission passes for your guests.
- You will receive ongoing monthly training via video calls.
- Access to the private RAMP UP Instructor Facebook Group.
- You will receive the RAMP UP Coaching Curriculum – 8 weeks of activities to enhance your coaching sessions with your agents that will lead to heightened levels of clarity, energy and productivity.
- Need a refresher on the curriculum? For your single tuition payment you can attend up to 3 times over 2 years!
But wait, there’s more…
In addition to the RAMP UP Curriculum, Chad will teach you the psychology of working with agents. You’ll cover topics like influence, motivation, and how to predict success. There’s a reason that our certified coaches call this the best training they’ve ever received.
Past trainings have included bonus topics like:
- When the only leverage you have is INFLUENCE
- The SALES PERFORMANCE indicator assessment
- The 3 P’s to listen for in COACHING CONVERSATIONS
- MONEY MINDSET – including an exercise you can use with your agents
- Using WEBINARS to generate leads
TEXAS CE INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM
If you’re teaching RAMP UP in Texas, your Certification now enables you to teach RAMP UP live for 2 days and issue 12 CE credits to your agents upon completion.
This option is perfect for:
- real estate coaches who want to deliver even more value in their offices
- title and mortgage companies who want to deliver value to their clients in a face-to-face environment
This option is available as an add-on for members of the online program or as a stand-alone certification offering from The Agent School.
I just want to say how helpful the RAMP UP program has been. I wish this was available when I first started – I was so eager to learn and so eager to get it started but I didn’t know how and where. If this was available for me before I became a Realtor and I was able to set all these things up – it would have given me such a huge head-start. Instead of figuring things out by myself I would have had a straight line of what are the steps that I have to take in order to launch my real estate career the right way. I would highly recommend this course to any new agent.
No matter how long you have been in sales, you will learn a lot from this program!
I will never be able to Thank Chad Peevy and his staff for one of the most valuable educational programs I have attended in a very long time. Surrounding yourself with talent is just the beginning. Without a doubt, Chad’s event was the best time and money I have spent on my education in a long time. Chad’s courses and life lessons was worth so much more than I can ever put into words. Chad Peevy and his staff was loving, knowledgeable and most of all caring that we had a life changing experience that would continue to bring out the very best in each of me. Thanks to you all! Friends for LIFE.
I can’t say enough how simplified Chad makes learning material. Chad’s training has changed the way I do coaching to my new Realtors®. When my agents finish their training, they are set up in business and ready to rock ‘n’ roll. Thank you so much Chad for this wonderful training.
Does my office need to be a RAMP UP subscriber in order for me to become certified?
No. Even if your office is not a current subscriber, you may still earn a RAMP UP Certification.
What if I can’t attend an event?
That’s ok. Just attend the next one. You may attend 3 certification trainings over a 2 year period.
How can we help?